March 17, 2008

To Forget

Rough, heavy rain,
Falls and breaks dreams apart.
The sun is out, skies are blue,
The darkness of the heart,
How can it not change the color, the mood?
Staring at two hands, scratches of hate,
Signs of life, mixed with signs of death.
If only once more,
No more than a couple of minutes are needed,
To say it’s all different, but still the same,
See how life hides all lies without getting caught.
And then look into her eyes,
Explain it’s impossible to miss what’s in there.
Scripts are still hanged on walls,
A collection of old letters is still kept in a box,
But something that used to be so real,
So complex, and simple at the same time,
Becomes no more than a shadow of forgotten days,
Gone, irreplaceable

8 comments:

Karma said...

This was so sad(I mean this in an emotional way, as in it was powerful and good). The part about the collection of old letters really got to me. I do not know why.

Nice!

Karma said...

agreed. the mac air is sweettt and niceee and lovelyyyy.

Karma said...

the caramel apple lollipop was eh okay. I would pick a carrot stick over it, though. But then again, I love carrots...

Karma said...

thanks for the comment on the new design. I was hoping that someone would mention it. I just picked the template, but i made the header from MS paint. happy weekend:)

Karma said...

Yeah, okay, so. About chocolate on Easter, my mom brought home this solid chocolate bunny! so cuuuute! I almost don't want to eat it. I haven't yet, but I can gurantee you I will. I really want a camera so I can upload photos and show you things(like my chocolatey bunny)! Hope you had an awesome Monday. You are on spring break, too, right?

Karma said...

I like that song by James Blunt,
"1973". I am listening to the link you gave me right now. Thanks for sharing. :D

claire said...

these are cool :) awesome that you can do this so often!

87291472-Sharky said...

That poem has so much truth in it. It makes me realize how often I try and fool myself by pretending I don't know the truth or that it'll change somehow between now.....and then (whenever 'then' is). Your work is very intense and I enjoy it very much. I think Sundays tend to be days of reflection, and not that 'happy'. For me anyway. Later :|